Heathridge Park Sail Terrace Heathridge 6027
Ocean Ridge currently has 4 teams in the Western Australia Suburban Turf Cricket Association. The club had a taste of success with our second 11 winning the premiership last year.
We have a strong link with the junior club and have a lot of young talent coming through which made a significant impact last season.
It will be the incoming coach’s duty to oversee all aspects of training and player development throughout the season.
- Structure and run an enjoyable effective training program
- Role on selection panel
- Educate and teach players to enhance cricketing skills
- Create a competitive winning culture
- Maintain discipline and respect from all players
- Coaching accreditation
- Ability to communicate one on one with players
- Manage and direct up to 50 people efficiently
- Current Drivers licence
- Police clearance
- Working with children check
- Must have history of playing cricket
- Strong leadership
- Ability to communicate and direct
- Good people management
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate with juniors and parents
- Punctual and reliable
Must be available Tuesday and Thursday afternoon for training, selections, Saturday games and post-game presentations.
Attractive package to be negotiated with successful applicant.
Director of Cricket Operations – 0403 265 241
Or email resume to – email@example.com